Addiction Medicine & Recovery Services (AMRS)
Welcome to the Addiction Medicine and Recovery Services (formerly Chemical Dependency Recovery Program). We are a team of providers who are committed to providing comprehensive individual as well as group-based services for all mental health as well as addiction medicine concerns for our members, including their families, through high quality, outcome-based treatment. We are trained to evaluate the role that drugs, and alcohol are playing in our members lives so that we may provide a safe, confidential, and caring environment to promote healing. Our services are available to Adolescent and Adult members.
- Day treatment
- Intensive outpatient treatment
- Treatment for the Family and Loved ones of people with addiction.
- Adolescent treatment
- Early Recovery groups to help people stop using drugs and alcohol.
- Long Term Recovery groups for those already clean and sober.
- Codependency education classes and group therapy for family or friends of an addicted person or those who identify themselves as codependent.
Levels of Programs:
- Full range of medically necessary detoxification services.
- Psychological and medical evaluation.
- Group and individual therapy.
- Education and skill building
The AMRS has a designated medical team here to support your healing. Our team has specialized training in addiction treatment and a lot of experience caring for patients with addictive disorders. We can help you with withdrawal symptoms and managing your cravings. In addition, we can offer maintenance treatment for opioid use disorder, including medications such as Suboxone and Methadone.
Our services are available to all Kaiser Permanente members. No referral is necessary. Specific treatment plans for each member are based on a clinical evaluation conducted by the AMRS team. All services received by members in the AMRS are voluntary and confidential.
Book an Appointment
Since our program is voluntary and confidential, the individual seeking treatment must call to make their own appointments, or their Kaiser medical providers may initiate that outreach. For minors, the parent or legal guardian may schedule an appointment for their child.
Union City Medical Offices
3555 Whipple Road
Building C, 2nd Floor (reception on 1st floor)
Union City, CA 94587
Monday through Friday
8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.