Discover Kaiser Permanente in:
Care and Coverage Together
Make the Mid-Atlantic Healthier
Imagine—your physicians, pharmacies, labs and health plan all working together for your health. That’s the power of care and coverage together.
In the Spotlight
Did you see a photography team on your last visit? You can take a 360-degree tour of most of our medical centers online. Don’t forget to share with friends and family.
The new Kaiser Permanente Baltimore Harbor Medical Center will feature 21st century, primary care services in the heart of Baltimore.
Whether you’re a school food employee, a parent, a teacher, or just have an interest in healthy eating, now’s a great time to dive in to some of the conversation going on around food and nutrition
Thrive in Your Community
Grab great, healthy food at our farmers markets. Everyone is welcome to visit a seasonal market at a Kaiser Permanente facility near you:
- Camp Springs (Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.)
- Gaithersburg (Thursdays, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.)
- Kensington (Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.)
- Largo (Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays)
- Marlow Heights (Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.)
- Silver Spring (Fridays, 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.)
- Springfield (Wednesdays, 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.)
10 Urgent Care Locations, 5 Open 24/7
Video chat with a doctor for advice* 24/7
*For certain medical conditions
Hospital care, affordable plans, breakthrough technology, and more.
See why we’re #1.
Follow Us on Twitter @KPMidAtlantic
Learn health tips and more.