Our minds and bodies are closely connected. How you think, feel, and act affects your total health and well-being.
Many emotional and behavioral issues can be resolved with proper treatment, including steps you can take on your own, classes, counseling, and medication.
Our coordinated team of doctors and mental health professionals can give you the tools to cope with everyday problems or more severe emotional disorders that may be affecting your work, school, or home life.
Emotional Health & Well Being Classes
Read more, to find out more about our emotional health classes here in the Fremont, Hayward, San Leandro and Union City area.
Department of Mental Health and Wellness
We provide clinic based psychiatric services for adults, teens, and children at both the Fremont, Union City/Hayward and the San Leandro facilities. We also provide drug and alcohol recovery services at the Union City/Hayward site. Read More
Here are some additional resources to help you:
Emotional Health Resources
- Healthy Lifestyles
- Wellness Coaching
- Wellness Coaching Spanish
- Mind Body
- Understanding Mental Health
- Depression self-assessment and care guide
- Managing Your Depression
- Uncover the truth about depression
- Descubra las verdades de la depresión
- Care for Depression
- What is depression?
- What is depression? Spanish
- Insomnia Emmi
- The benefits of sleeping well
- Los beneficios de dormir bien (The benefits of sleeping well)
- Relaxation Exercises for Healthy Sleep
- Insomnia Self-Guided Online Program
- Insomnia Self-Guided Spanish Online Program
Couples Communication Resources