Kaiser Permanente is your trusted authority in sports medicine.
We provide advanced care to help you get back to the top of your game or simply back to the activities you enjoy.
Sports Medicine services are exclusively for members and by referral only. Please speak with your primary care provider regarding a referral.
- Integrated multispecialty care
- Treatment of acute and chronic athletic injuries
- Comprehensive pre- and postoperative treatments
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound
- Sports-related concussion care
- Evaluation and management of acute/chronic sports injuries
- Functional movement and pre-exercise screenings
- Sport-specific return to play
- Group and individual rehabilitation
Sports Medicine at Kaiser Permanente San Jose is located in the One North Building within the department of Orthopaedics. We are a group of physicians and surgeons dedicated to keep you healthy and active whether you are a weekend athlete working a full-time job, a high school or college team player or sustain an injury following your doctor’s exercise prescription. Several of our staff are team physicians for local colleges and high schools and work closely with school trainers. We have an active staff, some teaching Stanford and UCSF Medical students, participating in research and teaching sports medicine to fellow physicians.