Family Health Center
276 International Circle
Breast Pump Rentals
Ameda Kaiser Permanente breast pump rental program:
This compact, lightweight hospital grade electric breast pump has variable suction level and cycle time. Designed for general use
- Rental is free with a $14 supply charge
Breastfeeding aids for purchase
- Purely Yours “Basic” $155.00
- Purely Yours Carry-All Double Pump $199.20
- Purely Yours Backpack Double Pump $239.25
- Cool ‘N Carry Tote $23.00
- ComfortGels (one pair/pack) $11.00
- Ameda Milk Storage Bags (20) $12.00
- Reusable Cotton Nursing Pads (6) $12.00
- Custom Breast Flanges $11.00
- Mother Love Nipple Cream (1oz) $7.50
A breastfeeding class is just one of our many classes offered to our members.
For more information, view our Healthy Beginnings Class Information.
Peripartum Stress Program
Feeling blue or stressed during or following a pregnancy is common and does not create serious problems. However, 15 – 20% of women experience something more called Postpartum Depression. Symptoms of PPD may include
- Constant worry
- Changes in sleeping and eating
- Low mood and fatigue
- Feelings of being overwhelmed
- Low self esteem
- Feelings of isolation
- Feelings of guilt
Discuss this at your first Well Baby check-up, or with your Ob-Gyn practitioner. Every other Wednesday, twice monthly, 2 – 3:30 p.m. – drop in. Call 408-972-3095 for more information
Learn more about breastfeeding in our Health Encyclopedia, which includes the following helpful topics and many more:
- How do I know if I can breastfeed?
- How often should I feed my baby?
- How do I breastfeed?
- How do I know if my baby is getting enough milk?
- How do I successfully manage my first 2 weeks of breastfeeding?
- Can I take medications while breastfeeding?
- How do I plan for going back to work and breast-feeding?
- What are my nutritional needs while breast-feeding?
- For breastfeeding questions, concerns, or to make an appointment wth a certified Lactation Educator in Gilroy, call 408-848-7088.
- The Lactation Educators’ Advice Line in San Jose is available Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m, call 408-972-7326.
- If you have breastfeeding questions or concerns during the weekend, or after hours, call the Advice and Appointment Call Center at 408-362-4740 (24 hours a day, seven days a week).
To view and download informational handouts, click the link for the language of your choice below. Learn more about breastfeeding in our Health Encyclopedia, which includes the following helpful topics and many more.
Breast Pumps for Sale and Rental
Click on the following links for information about breastfeeding or pregnancy resources available at the Gilroy Medical Offices. Find Breast Pumps, books, and other products at the Healthy Living Store.
Breastfeeding Products for Sale or Rental
Productos de amamantar para comprar o Alquilar
Online Video: Newborn Care
Watch the Newborn Care video online, which contains a segment on feeding your newborn baby.
Click on the links below for additional breastfeeding information:
Ameda Breast Pumps and Supplies
Boston Association for Childbirth Education (BACE)
Breastfeeding After Reduction
Breastfeeding Information (breastfeeding.com)
Breastfeeding Information (breastfeedingonline.com)
Kaiser Permanente Health Encyclopedia
La Leche League
Nursing Mothers Counsel, Inc.