Foot & Ankle Surgery
Mercury Way Medical Offices, 1st Floor, Suite 18
2240 Mercury Way, Santa Rosa, CA 95407
By referral only
Monday through Friday
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed for Lunch
12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
Foot & Ankle Surgery Department Administration
Department Manager: Alicia Wiebmer
Department Chief: Thomas Jordan, DPM
The foot and ankle surgery department at the Kaiser Permanente Santa Rosa is staffed by foot and ankle surgeons credentialed by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery. Additional health care team member include residents and orthopedic technicians. The department is administrated by department chief Thomas Jordan, DPM, and department manager Alicia Wiebmer.
We strive to offer the highest level of foot and ankle surgery services in the northern bay area. Our vision for foot and ankle services here at Kaiser Permanente Santa Rosa is:
- Provide high quality, efficient, service oriented, and technically advanced foot and ankle surgery consultation service. This service extends from routine foot and ankle surgery to complex reconstructive foot and ankle surgery, including operative treatment of foot and ankle fractures.
- Provide 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on-call access to foot and ankle specialist consultation for the Kaiser Permanente Santa Rosa Medical Center, including on-call access for clinic-based, emergency room-based, and hospital-based providers.
- Provide high quality, efficient, and service oriented non-surgical management of foot and ankle musculoskeletal problems.
- Provide high quality, efficient, and service oriented ongoing preventive care for patients with “at risk” foot status due to peripheral vascular disease or peripheral neuropathy (commonly, diabetic patients).
- Provide high quality, efficient, and service oriented acute and sub-acute wound care of the foot (commonly, diabetic patients). These services may be provided in clinic, hospital, or operating room environments, as the case may require.
- Provide self-sustaining, cost-effective, high-demand services that are not covered by the health plan, such as offering a store for OTC foot and ankle products, fee for service foot orthotic services.
- Support and participate in the training and education of care providers in the delivery of foot and ankle care, including Northbay Kaiser Permanente Podiatric Surgical Residency Consortium residents, Kaiser Permanente/Sutter family practice residents, podiatric medical students, and established/practicing providers.
- A part of achieving our vision includes providing our patients with resources and information that complement or enhance their interactions with us.
We invite you to email your doctor if you have questions about your foot and ankle care.
Additional information for our patients