Diabetes affects over 16 million people in the United States. There are many steps you can take to reduce your risk for complications.
Our programs and resources include:
- Diabetes Education Classes
- Health Education Centers offering a wide variety of resources on Diabetes, including books, DVDs, reference books, pamphlets, use of our computer to search for scientific articles
- Appointments with CHEs for counseling on lifestyle change, healthy eating and blood sugar testing
- If you feel you need to see a registered dietitian , please talk to your personal physician about a referral. Our Heath Education’ staff will then contact you for an appointment.
- Diabetes Care Management
- Diabetes website – My Doctor Online