Pregnancy and Prenatal Education
Each pregnancy and new child brings unique demands, rewards and adjustments for all involved. This time of transition can be eased and enriched by education offered through Kaiser Permanente’s prenatal education program.
Our programs and resources include:
- Pregnancy & Prenatal Education Classes
- Breastfeeding Support Services
- Baby and Me and other Support Groups
- Health Education Centers offering a wide variety of resources on pregnancy and prenatal health, including books, DVDs, reference books, pamphlets, use of our computer to search for scientific articles.
- OB-GYN Clinical Health Educator who provides personalized education and guidance around nutrition, exercise, quitting smoking, relaxation, and other pregnancy topics or concerns.
- Prenatal Clinical Health Educator
- Online Resources related to Pregnancy and Prenatal Care
- Your Pregnancy Website