- Al-Anon Outreach is a resource for family and friends of alcoholics. This web site offers information on peer support groups, literature, and worldwide contacts.
- Alcohol Screening provides information about alcohol use and abuse and includes a screening tool to detect safe or harmful patterns of alcohol consumption.
- Alcoholics Anonymous provides information about the largest self help organization for recovery from alcoholism.
- Co-Dependents Anonymous is a self help organization for the development of healthy and fulfilling relationships.
- Narcotics Anonymous provides information about addiction, treatment, resources and the Narcotics Anonymous Program. (available in English and Spanish)
Meetings and Local Information