Young Adult Clinic (Oakland)
Welcome to our Young Adult Clinics!
Especially for patients age 18-25, both Pediatrics graduates and New Members
The Young Adult Clinic (YAC) is located in the Broadway Medical Building and is staffed by physicians with special training and interest in your health concerns as a young adult. We also see patients in the Fabiola Building.
New to the YAC?
Call to choose your YAC physician and schedule an appointment: 510-752-1111
Note: New patient appointments for the Young Adult Clinic are not yet available online. Please call our appointment number.
Already enrolled in the YAC?
Call for appointments and information: 510-752-1190
Our mission is to provide you with high quality, compassionate and confidential health care. We offer a broad range of services to meet your needs at this stage in your life. You can keep your Young Adult Clinic physician even after your 26th birthday.
Here are some of the services the Young Adult Clinic offers:
- Primary and preventive care for young adults (physical exams)
- Gynecologic care
- STD screening and treatment for young men and women; birth control and pregnancy testing
- Confidential evaluation, treatment and referral for mental health issues
- Medical evaluation and referral for patients with eating disorders and substance abuse issues
- Travel Medicine and immunization updates
- Care for young adults with special health problems