Want to make a lifestyle change but aren’t sure how to get started? Talk with a health educator to develop an action plan and connect with resources to help you reach your health goals. We can help you find the motivation to make lasting changes.
Health educators are available for telephone, video, or in-person appointments to help you:
- Manage Prediabetes: control your blood sugar and prevent diabetes
- Control Cholesterol & High Blood Pressure
- Learn how to test your blood sugar to help control diabetes
- Use the Life Care Planning tool to make your health care values known
Meet our Health Educators
Make an appointment
- If you would like to speak with one of our health educators, call one of our Health Education locations to schedule an appointment.
- Appointments are available to Kaiser Permanente members at no cost.