Choose - Activate - Download
CHOOSE the right doctors for you and your family, or change doctors for any reason. Review recommended health information on your doctor’s home page to:
- find relief
- heal faster
- get inspired to make positive changes
ACTIVATE your secure account to e-mail your doctors, view your own and your family’s medical records, and manage routine tasks securely online. To act for a family member, add children or adults to your family list. Using these resources can be confusing so we’ve created a guide to help you out. You can also stop by any of our East Bay locations for assistance.
- Get or reset your kp.org password
- Get your user ID
- Click the My Health Manager tab to e-mail your provider, make appointments, act for a family member, and more
- Browse resources on your provider’s home page at kp.org/mydoctor
- View the Healthy Living Resources available on kp.org
- Need assistance with login? Call 1-800-556-7677 (toll free).
DOWNLOAD the Kaiser Permanente Preventive Care App for Northern California members to receive appointment reminders, health tips, and personalized alerts for yourself and your family.
Member Photo ID
As part of a voluntary program you can have your photo taken at our Health Education Center locations in the East Bay Service Area. The photo will be permanently included in your secure electronic medical record. This will allow your doctor and other care providers to become more familiar with you before and during your visit. *Member cannot use photo as second form of ID when registering.