OUR MISSION STATEMENT
To deliver comprehensive, state-of-the-art stroke care that integrates preventive and rehabilitative services to patients with cerebrovascular disease. The Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center (LAMC) Comprehensive Stroke Center provides the highest quality of care, while innovating through clinical research and advanced technology to prevent, diagnose, and treat stroke patients.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- Improve outcomes, functionality, and quality of life for patients with stroke.
- Reduce complications and recurrence through quality monitoring and performance improvement initiatives.
- Multidisciplinary collaboration in all levels of care including pre and post-hospital discharge.
- Innovate stroke diagnostic and therapeutic interventions through clinical research.
- Provide stroke prevention and early symptom identification via active participation in community events.
- Elevate stroke care through training and education with a systems of care approach.”