Kaiser Permanente’s mission is to provide high quality, affordable health care services and to improve the health of our members and the communities we serve. Through partnerships with community organizations and governmental entities, Kaiser Permanente strives to benefit the community by addressing issues and concerns that affect overall community health. One of the ways that Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center does this is through sponsorships that support community events and activities.
In an effort to reduce paper waste and streamline the event sponsorship application process, we are pleased to announce an online application system. Effective immediately, all event sponsorship applications will be processed online.
To apply online, an applicant organization (or fiscal agent) must currently operate in California and be of these types of organizations:
- 501 (c)(3) tax-exempt organization with a 509 (a) designation indicating that the organization is not a private foundation
- A local, state, or federal government agency, including any of its subdivisions that perform substantial governmental functions
- 501(c)(4), 501(c)(5), 501(c)(6), 501(c)(7), 501(c)(8), 501(c)(10), or 501(c)(19)
Kaiser Permanente has an unwavering commitment to equal access and opportunity for all persons. Organizations applying for funding should be prepared to demonstrate that they do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, handicap, disability, medical condition or veteran status either in their employment or their service policies and practices.
Event Sponsorship Selection Process and Timeline:
- Requests should be submitted a minimum of 90 days before the event.
- Requests will be reviewed on a regular basis.
To initiate a new online application, please visit here: online application
The online application includes further details about the submission process.
If you have other questions about this process, please contact us at email@example.com.