About Our Services
Our Pediatrics department provides comprehensive care for children from birth to age 18, including well and sick-child visits and immunizations. Our pediatric staff are highly trained and experienced in pediatric and adolescent medicine. Our physicians and staff also speak Spanish and Chinese. Translation can be provided for other languages as needed.
Online video: Baby Kai’s Story
First-time parents Vivi Xie and Matt Kukla were ready to start enjoying life as a family with their newborn Kai. But at a 3-day postpartum checkup, nurses discovered Kai had a fever, and testing found it was meningitis, a life-threatening infection of the spinal cord. Thanks to the prompt diagnosis and high-quality care he received, Kai is now a happy toddler.
Our pediatricians can also provide:
- ADHD diagnosis and treatment
- Asthma diagnosis and treatment
- Child Psychology (Behavioral therapists, child psychiatrists, ADHD, eating disorders)
- Hear how a physician helped a child with a fear of going to school to get back to class.
- Lactation advice
- Parenting advice and education (behavioral resources, newborn care, nutrition, sleep)
- Travel Clinic and vaccines