Our Pediatrics department provides comprehensive care for children from birth to age 18, including well and sick-child visits and immunizations. Our pediatric staff are highly trained and experienced in pediatric and adolescent medicine. Our physicians and staff also speak Spanish and Chinese. Translation can be provided for other languages as needed.
Also, please contact your pediatrician if you need:
- ADHD diagnosis and treatment
- Asthma diagnosis and treatment
- Child Psychology (Behavioral therapists, child psychiatrists, ADHD, eating disorders)
- Lactation advice
- Parenting advice and education (behavioral resources, newborn care, nutrition, sleep)
- Travel Clinic and vaccines