Get Care Now
Get Care Now from Kaiser Permanente
We’ve added convenient way to get quality care – whether you’re at home or on the go.
Get Care Now is an improved way to get the care you need. You can easily access Get Care Now from your desktop, laptop, or mobile device through the My Doctor Online (MDO) app, KP app, and kp.org.
What are the benefits of using Get Care Now? You’ll be able to:
- Find what our doctors and specialists recommend as the best way to care for over 90 common conditions, including muscle and joint pain, skin concerns, and mental health concerns.
- Complete an e-visit, which is a short online questionnaire, where you’ll get medical advice or a prescription often within 2 hours, 7 days a week. Your e-visit treatment is included in your medical record and shared with your personal physician. e-visits are available for conditions including:
Cold/Upper respiratory infection/COVID-19
- Cold, cough, flu, and sore throat
- COVID-19 concerns (testing, vaccines, and care)
- Birth control
- Emergency contraception (“morning-after pill”)
- Urinary and bladder infection in women
- Erectile dysfunction
- Sexually transmitted infections (testing and PrEP)
Other health concerns
- International travel
- Pink eye
- Seasonal allergy
Go to kpdoc.org/getcare to get started.