Overnight Peach Cobbler Oats Recipe
Serves : 1 adult (1/2 size for kids under 8 yr)
- ½ cup oats (old fashioned)
- ½ cup almond milk
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon maple syrup or honey (and more to drizzle)
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Sprinkle of nutmeg
- ½ chopped peaches or nectarines
- 2 Tablespoons toasted, chopped pecans or walnuts
- Mix together oats, almond milk, vanilla, and syrup or honey in small glass dish.
- Spoon Greek yogurt over oats to forma top layer.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Drizzle with honey or maple syrup.
- Top with peaches.
- Refrigerate overnight.