Chocolate Overnight Oats Recipe
Rich Chocolate, Strawberry, and Coconut Overnight Oats
Serves: 1 adult (or 2 kids)
- ½ ripe banana
- ½ cup Old fashioned oats
- ½ cup almond milk (I use almond/coconut variety)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon high quality dark cacao powder
- 2 teaspoons peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 teaspoon chia or ground flax seed
- Strawberries (3-4), chopped
- 1 teaspoon flaked coconut
- 1 Tablespoon nuts (cashews, almonds, peanuts, etc)
- Mash the banana with a fork or potato masher.
- Add oats, almond milk, vanilla, cacao, and peanut or other nut butter and stir well.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- The next morning top the oat mixture with strawberries, coconut, and nuts.