Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles is a proud supporter of community organizations and educational institutions throughout the County. One of the ways we support organizations and build healthier communities is through event sponsorships. Requests are reviewed monthly and must be submitted a minimum of 90 days prior to event date.
Please note we have upgraded our event sponsorship application portal for all requests. Please follow the steps below to create a profile in the new system and apply for a sponsorship request.
Event Sponsorship (CLOSED for 2022)
- If you have not already created a profile for the new system, please click here and click “Create” under Create an account. Click here for instructions on how to create a profile.
- If you have already created a profile, please click here to login. Click here for instructions on how to submit an application.
*Select West LA when asked to select an area your program services.
In general, the Kaiser Permanente Southern California Event Sponsorship Program will not consider requests from international, social, or recreational clubs, or for the following:
• Sports teams and tournaments (e.g., golf, tennis)
• Religious purposes
• Partisan political activities
• Endowments or memorials
• Walks or runs
Note: This process is for event sponsorship applications only.
- General Event Support Form (CLOSED for 2022)
- Speaker Request Form (CLOSED for 2022)
- In-Kind Donation Information (CLOSED for 2022)
Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles‘s Community Benefit Grant process is separate and distinct. Inquiries about Kaiser Permanente’s Community Benefit Grant Program may be sent to Celia.A.Brugman@kp.org.