2021-22 Flu Season - Vaccination Clinics Open
Protect yourself and your loved ones by getting a no cost flu shot. For your safety and convenience, flu vaccinations are available for adults and children, 6 months and older. Many locations also offer the COVID-19 vaccine and booster. Please get vaccinated – it’s your best defense against serious health risks this season, and now more than ever, it’s important to stay safe and stop the spread.
We anticipate high demand for flu vaccinations in some areas. To minimize your wait times, help ease vehicle congestion, and ensure the safety of those visiting our facilities, please follow these guidelines when coming for your flu shot:
- Before you go, check to see if your vaccine location requires an appointment.
- Bring a photo ID and your Kaiser Permanente member ID card.
- Wear a mask and short sleeves.
- Do not block fire zones, disabled parking spaces, or any facility entrances.
- Practice social distancing and stand 6 feet apart.
- Members may also receive a flu vaccine during a scheduled care appointment at any of our locations.
Member Vaccination Information
Flu shot dates and locations are subject to change. Before you go, visit kp.org/mydoctor/flu or call 1-800-573-5811 for the most up-to-date information and answers to frequently asked questions.
We’re excited to offer even more ways for members to get vaccinated! Starting October 1, 2021, through March 31, 2022, you can get a flu shot at no additional cost from select retailers including: Albertsons, Costco, CVS, Kroger, Rite-Aid, Safeway, Sav-On, Walgreens, and Walmart.