Redwood City Services & Hours Changes
Have COVID-19 symptoms? Call us at 866-454-8855 for advice. If you need in-person care, we can assist you.
Before you head to our facilities in the Redwood City and San Mateo area, be sure to check for the latest temporary changes in services, hours, and closures. Our emergency services remain open 24/7.
Our Health Education Departments remains temporarily closed in San Mateo Medical Offices and in the Cypress building (Redwood City Medical Center).
Our Health Education Department is open in the Marshall Medical Offices (Redwood City Medical Center). Hours, phone, and more information.
- Please drop off (or mail in) completedadvanced healthcare directives at the Marshall Medical Offices (Redwood City)
- Clinical health education and RD phone appointment scheduling
- KP.orgactivation and password resets (for secure features such as email your doctor, refill most prescriptions, and see most test results)
- Online tools, health information, classes, and resources
- My doctor online appfor mobile devices
Member Outreach and Physician Selection – virtual services only
We’re ready to assist you:
- register for a kp.org account (for secure features such as email your doctor, refill most prescriptions, and see most test results)
- Choose your personal physician
- Transfer medical records and prescriptions
- New member orientation
- How to transition out of the pediatrics department once you turn 18
Redwood City Medical Center and San Mateo Medical Offices, call 650-358-2910, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Member Services – virtual services only
Our Member Services offices are temporarily closed in Redwood City and San Mateo.
Phone services are available. Ask questions about your coverage, benefits, co-pays, or premiums, as well as complaints/grievances, and outside claims.
Member Services Call Center, open 24 hours, 7 days a week (closed holidays)
- 1-800-464-4000(toll free)
- 711(toll-free TTY for the hearing/speech impaired)
- 1-800-757-7585(Chinese dialects)
- 1-800-443-0815(Senior Advantage and Medicare members)