Help caring for your family
Picking a health plan is a big decision. No matter what, you want to know your family is in the best hands. At Kaiser Permanente, our highly skilled doctors personalize care based on the right treatment for you and your family — and you’ll know that your care is covered.
Personalized care from a team that knows you
Your allergies are acting up. Your son’s earache is back. Your mother forgot to take her diabetes medication. Whether you need one thing or everyone needs something, your care team can help. Call our advice line day or night and talk to a caregiver who knows about your family’s conditions, medications, and allergies — and what you’ll need to feel better.
Get more done, with less stress
YOUR 24/7 VIRTUAL ASSISTANT
SKIP THE TRIP
STAY AHEAD OF EXPENSES
All the people you care for, all in one app. Email your family’s Kaiser Permanente doctors with nonurgent questions and get a response from their office usually within 2 business days. Schedule, change, or cancel most routine appointments in a few seconds. See doctor’s notes and most test results as soon as they’re available, some within the same day. And get most prescription refills delivered usually in 2 to 3 days.2
Pink eye. Rashes. Urinary tract infections. When minor medical issues strike, save time by talking to your care team by phone or video.3
Does someone in your family have a treatment or surgery coming up? You can look up your estimated costs for hundreds of procedures based on your health plan.
Better care with a connected team
Some of our best care is the kind we hope your family never needs. But if we do find something serious, we’ll be there for you and your family. A specialist can consult with your doctor by phone, video, or email, or drop into your visit if they’re available, so that the next step in your care starts as soon as you’re diagnosed.Learn about our specialty care
“I love practicing at Kaiser Permanente because we decide what care plan we’re going to have for the patient — and by ‘we,’ I mean the patient and [me] and the family.”
TODD DRAY, MD
Head and neck surgeon, Kaiser Permanente
You’re at the center of everything we do
Your doctor and care team get to know your family and help you through major milestones, from your child’s first cold to their yearly immunizations.
Your doctor works with you to choose the specialists, evidence-based treatments, and medications that are best for you.
We strive to make prices transparent. You can look up estimated costs for hundreds of procedures based on your benefits and deductible.
However you choose to connect with us, your Kaiser Permanente care team has 24/7 access to your health history — so you get personalized care.
Care that gives you more
Choose a health plan designed to make your life easier.Shop our plans
- The testimonials, statements, and opinions presented are applicable to the individuals depicted. Not all programs described here are suitable for all patients. Results will vary and may not be representative of the experience of others.
- Kaiser Permanente app pictures are for illustration purposes only. Your experience may differ. The content shown is not professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you have regarding a medical condition.
- 1When you get care at Kaiser Permanente facilities.
- 2These features are available when you get care at Kaiser Permanente facilities. To use the Kaiser Permanente app, you must be a member registered on kp.org.
- 3When appropriate and available. If you travel out of state, phone appointments and video visits may not be available due to state laws that may prevent doctors from providing care across state lines. Laws differ by state.