Help caring for your family
Picking a health plan is a big decision. No matter what, you want to know your family is in the best hands. At Kaiser Permanente, our highly skilled doctors personalize care based on the right treatment for you and your family — and you’ll know that your care is covered.
Personalized care from a team that knows you
Your allergies are acting up. Your son’s earache is back. Your mother forgot to take her diabetes medication. When your family needs help, your care team is there. Schedule a telehealth visit or call us anytime and talk to a Kaiser Permanente caregiver who knows about your family’s conditions, medications, and allergies — and what you’ll need to feel better.
Get more done, with less stress
YOUR 24/7 VIRTUAL ASSISTANT
All the people you care for, all in one app. Get most prescription refills by mail, usually in 3 to 5 days. Email any of your family’s Kaiser Permanente doctors with nonurgent questions and get a response from their office usually in 2 business days. See doctor’s notes after each visit and most test results, some within the same day. And manage most routine appointments in a few seconds.2
SKIP THE TRIP
Say goodbye to pink eye. Get backup for your back pain. Join a counseling session — from your couch. Trusted Kaiser Permanente caregivers are available online, on the phone,3 or by video3 to help you get the quality care you need when you’re at home or on the go.
STAY AHEAD OF EXPENSES
Does someone in your family have a treatment or surgery coming up? You can look up your estimated costs for hundreds of procedures based on your health plan.
“I love practicing at Kaiser Permanente because we decide what care plan we’re going to have for the patient — and by ‘we,’ I mean the patient and [me] and the family.”
TODD DRAY, MD
Head and neck surgeon, Kaiser Permanente
Good health happens together. Come thrive with us.
When you’re a Kaiser Permanente member, you’re at the center of everything we do — from pioneering new ways to treat cancer to helping create a healthier future for our communities.
- The testimonials, statements, and opinions presented are applicable to the individuals depicted. Not all programs described here are suitable for all patients. Results will vary and may not be representative of the experience of others.
- Kaiser Permanente app pictures are for illustration purposes only. Your experience may differ. The content shown is not professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you have regarding a medical condition.
- 1When you get care from Kaiser Permanente facilities.
- 2These features are available when you get care from Kaiser Permanente facilities. To use the Kaiser Permanente app, you must be a member registered on kp.org.
- 3When appropriate and available. If you travel out of state, phone appointments and video visits may not be available due to state laws that may prevent doctors from providing care across state lines. Laws differ by state.