Help staying healthy
Kaiser Permanente is built around the idea of promoting health — not just treating illnesses. From reminding you to get a flu shot to screening for cancer, we start looking out for you on day one. Here’s how we make it easier for you to stay feeling your best.
We’re here when you need us, 24/7
When you’re healthy, you usually don’t think about the doctor — until you need one. If you have a sudden illness or minor injury, simply call our 24/7 advice line. A Kaiser Permanente caregiver can offer you treatment advice, help you locate our nearest urgent care center, or schedule an in-person, phone,1 or video1 appointment for you.
Your partner in total health
Help fine-tuning your lifestyle2
Work with a wellness coach by phone to improve your eating habits, stress less, quit vaping or tobacco, and more — at no extra cost. And enjoy reduced rates on alternative therapies like acupuncture.
A plan to treat the whole you
If you’re dealing with depression, anxiety, or addiction, your doctor can help you find care that works for you — and you don’t need a referral for mental health care.
A doctor who’s your personal advocate
From tracking your health screenings to coordinating your care in an emergency, your doctor is there to connect you to specialists and help you get the right care.
Support on your journey to parenthood
Becoming a parent can spark a million questions — from all the “do’s and don’ts” of pregnancy to caring for your new baby. So we created a resource with everything we think new parents might need to know — to help you feel empowered and prepared at every step.
More ways to maintain your healthy lifestyle
SKIP THE TRIP
When you have a minor issue like the common cold or a mysterious rash, our telehealth services help you get quality care from a Kaiser Permanente clinician by phone or video.1 Or email your doctor’s office a nonurgent question or photo and get a response usually within 2 business days.3
MANAGE YOUR CARE 24/7
Make and cancel most routine appointments in just a few clicks, view most test results as soon as they’re available, and read your doctor’s notes in the Kaiser Permanente app.4
KNOW YOUR COSTS
Have a procedure coming up? You can look up your estimated costs for hundreds of procedures based on your health plan.
Our pharmacy comes to you
Fill most prescriptions online, and we’ll deliver them to you at no extra charge. For some medications like birth control, you can order up to a 3-month supply.
Good health happens together. Come thrive with us.
When you’re a Kaiser Permanente member, you’re at the center of everything we do — from pioneering new ways to treat cancer to helping create a healthier future for our communities.
- Kaiser Permanente app pictures are for illustration purposes only. Your experience may differ. The content shown is not professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you have regarding a medical condition.
- 1When appropriate and available. If you travel out of state, phone appointments and video visits may not be available due to state laws that may prevent doctors from providing care across state lines. Laws differ by state.
- 2The services described above are not covered under your health plan benefits and are not subject to the terms set forth in your Evidence of Coverage or other plan documents. These services may be discontinued at any time without notice.
- 3When you get care from Kaiser Permanente facilities.
- 4These features are available when you get care from Kaiser Permanente facilities. To use the Kaiser Permanente app, you must be a member registered on kp.org.
- 5Source: Kaiser Permanente internal data, 2019.