Healthy body, healthy life
Here’s how Kaiser Permanente can help you live a healthy and extraordinary life:
- Our doctors are focused on you and your health goals.
- Primary care, lab, X-ray, and pharmacy services are in one convenient location at most medical offices.†
- Health classes and personalized online programs can help you lose weight, manage stress, stop smoking, and more.*
- A secure electronic health record instantly links our doctors to your health history.†
- Online features let you request routine appointments, order most prescription refills, and email your doctor’s office with routine health questions.†
We’re here for your health
If you have an ongoing health condition and you haven’t seen your doctor in over a year, make an appointment today.
If you have questions about your benefits, sign on to My Health Manager at kp.org to review the details of your plan and see your Evidence of Coverage. Or call Member Services, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., at:
- Denver/Boulder: 303-338-3800
- Northern Colorado: 1-844-201-5824
- Southern Colorado: 1-888-681-7878
- Self-funded members: 1-877-883-6698, weekdays, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Senior Advantage members: 1-800-467-2167, 7 days a week, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- TTY for the deaf, hard of hearing, or speech impaired: 711
* Some classes may have a fee.
† Available to members receiving care or refilling prescriptions in Kaiser Permanente medical offices.
In the Spotlight – Find out what’s happening in your area: