Earn a Free Gym Membership in Hawaii!*
At Kaiser Permanente, we’re your partner in total health. So we’re thrilled to launch Kaiser Permanente Fit Rewards, an exciting, new program, exclusively for Hawaii members, that will be great for your body — and your wallet. Starting in 2017, you can earn a free gym membership by keeping fit year-round!*
How it works
- Get started: Beginning January 1, 2017, join a participating Active&Fit® gym (or renew your membership at one) and pay the $200 Active&Fit annual fee.* You’ll find a full list of participating gyms at kp.org/fitrewards.
- Get fit: Work out at your gym at least 45 times for at least 30 minutes a session by the end of 2017.† Remember: 45 visits a year means less than 1 visit per week!
- Get your money back: If you meet the activity requirement (45 sessions lasting at least 30 minutes each, with all visits completed by the end of 2017), you’ll get your Active&Fit annual fee of $200 back.†
Note: If you’re currently a 24 Hour Fitness member (or would like to join 24 Hour Fitness), you can pay your Active&Fit annual fee 2 easy ways:
- Visit kp.org/fitrewards.
- Call (toll free) 1-877-750-2746 (TTY/TDD 1-877-710-2746), Monday through Friday, 5 a.m. to 3 p.m., Hawaii time.
In the Spotlight – Find out what’s happening in your area:
* Open to all Kaiser Permanente Hawaii members 16 years and older, except Medicare and Medicaid (QUEST Integration) members. You must complete 45 visits to your gym for at least 30 minutes per session by December 31, 2017 to qualify for reimbursement. The Active&Fit Program® with rewards is a value-added service and not part of your medical benefits. Your Active&Fit annual fee does not count toward your health plan’s annual out-of-pocket maximum. Your Active&Fit annual fee is not refundable and will not be prorated.
† Reimbursement is limited to your Active&Fit annual fee each benefit year. Taxes and additional charges you pay your gym for classes, services, or amenities are not included in the Active&Fit program and are not eligible for reimbursement.
For details, including conditions, limitations, and exclusions, see you Benefit Summary. This information is not a complete description of benefits.
The Active&Fit Program with rewards is provided by and administered by American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc. (ASH Fitness), a subsidiary of American Specialty Health Incorporated (ASH). Active&Fit and the Active&Fit logo are federally registered trademarks of ASH and used with permission herein. The Active&Fit website is available for members who are 18 years of age or older.