Use My KP Meds to stay on track in the Mid-Atlantic States
Remembering when to take your prescription medicine can be challenging. To make it easier, the My KP Meds app can alert you with reminders to take your next dose.
The My KP Meds app connects to your electronic health record, so you’ll get the most up-to-date information about your prescriptions and how to take them. Simply download the app to your phone, and you’ll get notifications when you need them, 24/7.
How the app works
Once you download My KP Meds to your smartphone or mobile device, sign in to the app with your kp.org user ID and password. This will connect the app to your medical record.
From there, simply input the schedule by which you take your medicine. When your phone’s internal clock hits an appointed time on the schedule, the app will bring up a notification on your device.
Convenient features at your fingertips
My KP Meds offers additional features to help you stay on top of your prescriptions.
- Know when your prescription’s finished. The app lets you track your medication, so you’ll know when you’ve taken your last dose.
- Order refills with ease. If you’re on a continuing prescription, you can order refills at the touch of a button.
- Get answers and advice. Use the app to reach out to a doctor with any questions you have about your prescription.
Keep track of important details
My KP Meds also makes it easier for you to manage information about your prescriptions. With a few taps and swipes, you can:
- Review your dosage history
- Upload a photo of your prescription label
- Share your prescription history with family members or caregivers
How to get started with My KP Meds
First, make sure you’re registered on kp.org with a user ID and password. You’ll need these sign-on credentials to use the app.
In the Spotlight – Find out what’s happening in your area:
*App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play is a trademark of Google, Inc.