The digital membership card: on your phone, on the go
Managing your health care is even easier with the Kaiser Permanente app, which features a digital membership card.1
The digital card lets you check in for appointments, pick up your prescriptions, and provide your membership information, all from your smartphone.2 You can access the digital membership cards of your kp.org proxies and also tap-to-call any Kaiser Permanente phone numbers found on “the back of the card.” Plus, the integrated photo serves as valid ID at check-in, where applicable.
Don’t yet have a photo? Ask to have one taken the next time you visit your primary care physician.
Try the digital membership card today
To use your digital membership card:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Kaiser Permanente app, available from your preferred app site.
- Open the app, sign in using your kp.org user ID and password, and tap the membership card icon on the app dashboard.
- Present your digital card when checking in for appointments and picking up prescriptions at Kaiser Permanente facilities.
Our digital card doesn’t replace your physical card, so hang on to it. In the meantime, the digital card should provide peace of mind by giving you access to your membership information anytime, anywhere.
Get the Kaiser Permanente app
- Schedule routine appointments
- Email your doctor’s office with nonurgent questions
- Refill most prescriptions
- View most lab test results
- Locate Kaiser Permanente facilities
By offering mobile resources like the Kaiser Permanente app and the digital membership card, Kaiser Permanente gives you personalized, convenient service that makes managing your health care easy.
1The digital membership card is not available to members in some plans including PPO and out-of-area as well as the Northern California region.
2Many of these features are available only to members receiving care at Kaiser Permanente facilities.
3App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play is a trademark of Google LLC.