The new digital membership card: on your phone, on the go
Managing your health care is even easier with the latest version of the Kaiser Permanente app, which now features a digital membership card.*
The new digital card lets you check in for appointments, pick up your prescriptions, and provide your membership information, all from your smartphone.† You can also access the digital membership cards of your dependents and those for whom you hold health care proxies. Plus, the integrated photo serves as valid ID at check-in.
Don’t yet have a photo? Ask to have one taken the next time you visit your primary care physician.
Try the new card today
To use your digital membership card:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Kaiser Permanente app.
- Open the app, sign on using your kp.org registration information, and tap the green card icon at the bottom of the app dashboard.
- Present your digital card when checking in for appointments and picking up prescriptions at Kaiser Permanente facilities.
Our digital card doesn’t replace your physical card yet, so hang on to it for a while. In the meantime, the digital card should provide peace of mind by giving you access to your membership information anytime, anywhere.
Get the Kaiser Permanente app
- Schedule routine appointments
- Email your doctors with nonurgent questions
- Manage most of your prescriptions
- View most lab results
- Locate Kaiser Permanente facilities
By offering mobile resources like the Kaiser Permanente app and the digital membership card, Kaiser Permanente gives you personalized, convenient service that makes managing your health care easy.
*The digital membership card may not be available to members in certain plans including Medicare, PPO, and out-of-area.
†Many of these features are available only to members receiving care at Kaiser Permanente facilities.
‡App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google, Inc.