Stay ahead of your allergy symptoms with prevention
Stay ahead of your allergy symptoms with prevention. Talk to your doctor about allergy testing to find out your triggers. Once you know what sets you off, take steps to adjust your lifestyle for a bolder, more confident season.
Celebrate little victories over allergies and asthma
Take control of your allergies by changing your indoor habits. Here are the top 5 things you can do for allergy relief at home.
- Leave you shoes at the door: Wear slippers or socks instead of spreading allergens from outside.
- Shed those clothes: Changing your clothes when you get in will help stop transferring pollen all over your home.
- Keep your place squeaky clean: Regular vacuuming, dusting, and doing laundry can help keep your allergies at bay.
- Start a “closed door” policy: While it’s tempting to “air the place out,” you might end up inviting all the pollen back in.
- Use an air purifier: A good-quality air purifier can help filter out allergens and keep the dust.
Visit kp.org/asthma for some fresh perspectives.