Introducing video visits in Colorado
Whether you need to email your doctor, order a prescription refill, or schedule a routine appointment, you can manage it all through kp.org or the Kaiser Permanente app. Now with video visits, you have another convenient option to get care.* All you need is a mobile device or a computer with a webcam.
ABOUT VIDEO VISITS
- A video visit is a secure video call that gives you an alternative to receiving in-person visits at a Kaiser Permanente medical office.
- You’ll need a strong Internet connection for your video visit. Wi-Fi and 4G are both good examples.
- Since you have to sign on at kp.org for your video appointment, your visit will be kept private through Kaiser Permanente Colorado online security measures.
SCHEDULING VIDEO VISITS
- Kaiser Permanente staff will schedule a video visit appointment with your provider’s approval.
- You will receive an appointment reminder of your visit via kp.org.
A secure video visit may be just what you need for your next appointment. If you’re interested in this new option, speak to your provider about whether it’s right for you.
Remember, if you have nonurgent questions or symptoms, visit kp.org/myhealthmanager to email your Kaiser Permanente doctor.
In the Spotlight – Find out what’s happening in your area:
*This feature is available when you get care at Kaiser Permanente medical offices or with Kaiser Permanente doctors. Video visits are not available to members who see network physicians. A network provider is a non-Kaiser Permanente Colorado Permanente Medical Group provider we contract with to provide services to members.