Have your prescriptions delivered in the Mid-Atlantic States
With all of the demands that daily life presents, it can be challenging to squeeze in pharmacy trips — especially to refill ongoing prescriptions. To make things easier, Kaiser Permanente offers home delivery for your refills.*
Order your refills online or in the KP mobile app, and we’ll send them straight to you.
By using our mail-order refill service, you can save time and money by not driving to the pharmacy. Seeing your prescriptions online can also make it easier to track them and make sure you don’t run out.
Enjoy the convenience of having your prescriptions delivered to you.
Need help placing your first refill order online?
Ordering your prescription refills for home delivery is easy.
- Sign on to kp.org or open the KP mobile app on your phone.
- Go to “My health manager.”
- Select “Pharmacy center” from the menu.
- From your list of prescriptions, choose the refills you need.
- Click “Go to cart” to verify your order.
- Select “Checkout,” then fill out your shipping and payment information.
- Check all of the details, then click “Place my order.”
Once the system finishes placing your order, a confirmation screen will appear.
Prefer ordering by phone?
You can also call 703-466-4900 to refill your prescriptions for home delivery.
Do mail-order refills cost extra?
Whether you order online or by phone, our mail-order pharmacy will deliver most of your refills at no additional charge. So you can enjoy the extra convenience of home delivery without worrying about your wallet.
* Some medications are not eligible for mail-order pharmacy. The mail-order pharmacy can ship to addresses in Maryland, Virginia, Washington D.C., and certain locations outside the service area.
In the Spotlight – Find out what’s happening in your area:
TOPICSHome Deliverymail-order pharmacyMid-Atlantic Statespharmacy