Go paperless with your important health documents in Colorado
Going paperless with your personal documents is a great way to reduce clutter, help the environment, and keep your files easy to find. Now kp.org gives you the option to go paperless with your Explanation of Benefits (EOB), medical bills, claims statements, 1095 form, and more.
With digital documents, you don’t have to worry about misplacing sensitive paperwork. You can find your files whenever you need them by signing on to the secure, private server on kp.org.
Enjoy the benefits of going paperless
- Store all of your Kaiser Permanente paperwork in one secure location.
- Access your documents 24 hours a day — at home, at work, or on the go.
- Download an electronic copy of your EOB, so you always have it handy.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs before and after receiving care.
- Check the status and details of your claims anytime at kp.org.
Take these steps to go paperless
- Visit kp.org/paperlessEOB.
- When prompted, sign on with your kp.org user ID and password.
- Scroll down to view your list of health documents.
- To the right of each document, select “Paperless.”
- If you want to keep receiving a document through the mail, just keep the “U.S. Mail” option selected for that file.
You’ll start getting your paperless documents through your kp.org account. When a new or updated document become available, you’ll get an email to notify you. If you ever want to change your preferences, simply go back to kp.org/paperlessEOB and make the adjustments that suit you best.
For billing questions and financial assistance
If you have additional questions about your health care costs, call 303-338-3025 or 1-877-803-1929 (TTY 711) 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday. You can also get information about financial assistance and payment options if you need help paying for care.
In the Spotlight – Find out what’s happening in your area: