Book a video visit online in the Mid-Atlantic States
Need attention right away for problems like muscle strains or minor burns? You can now book a video visit online to talk with a Kaiser Permanente doctor.
Why use video visits?
- The doctor is connected to your Kaiser Permanente personal doctor.
- The doctor can see your medical history and knows what your allergies are, what ongoing conditions you have, and more.
- No need to sit in a waiting room. You can see a doctor from the comfort of your home — or just about anywhere.
What you need for video visits
You must be a Kaiser Permanente member at least 18 years old with a camera-equipped computer or mobile device. And you must be registered at kp.org to schedule online.
What you can see a doctor for
You can arrange a video visit for certain conditions, including:
- Sprains and injuries
- Cuts and wounds
- Rash or infection
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Bug bites
- Joint problems
- Eye problems
You can also schedule video visits with your Kaiser Permanente primary care doctor.
What your doctor can do during your visit
- Order lab tests or X-rays
- Prescribe medicine
- Make follow-up appointments for you
To schedule a video visit, book online or use our mobile app.
In the Spotlight – Find out what’s happening in your area: