The steps below will help you understand how to apply for Medicaid and get care through Kaiser Permanente for yourself or your child.
Open All +
1. See if you and/or your family may qualify for Medicaid.
2. Find out if Medicaid with Kaiser Permanente is available in your area.
3. Complete your Medicaid application.
4. Receive approval for Medicaid.
After you’ve been approved for Medicaid, here’s what you need to do to select Medicaid with Kaiser Permanente:
5. Choose Kaiser Permanente as your Managed Care Organization.
6. Receive a new-member packet from Kaiser Permanente once you’re enrolled.
Questions about Medicaid with Kaiser Permanente?
Call the Kaiser Permanente Medicaid Assistance Center at
1-800-394-30551-800-394-3055 (toll free) or 711711 (TTY)
11 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Friday.