Two children boogie boarding in ocean waves.

Additional Resources

Two children boogie boarding in ocean waves.

If you qualify for QUEST Integration, you may also qualify for the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and Hawaii Financial Assistance.

Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)

The Hawaii Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) helps needy households buy nutritious food. You receive a card that is used like an ATM card to buy food in stores. SNAP helps you get the nutrition you need to stay healthy. If you are finding it hard to afford food for yourself or your family, SNAP may be able to help.

How to Apply

  • Visit the website and click on “Apply Now”, OR
  • Call the statewide Public Assistance Information Line (available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day) at 808-643-1643808-643-1643

Hawaii Financial Assistance

Hawaii Financial Assistance, Hawaii’s name for the federal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program, provides cash assistance to needy families with children. The program provides employment services and community resources to help families in need. This immediate, short-term help may be used for housing, food, utilities, or clothing.


How to Apply

  • Download and print an application, then mail or hand-deliver it to your local Department of Human Services office, which is listed in the application.
  • You can also contact the Hawaii Department of Human Services Benefit, Employment and Support Services Division at 808-643-1643808-643-1643.

Questions about QUEST Integration with Kaiser Permanente?

Call the Kaiser Permanente Medicaid Assistance Center at
1-800-772-68411-800-772-6841 (toll free) or 711711 (TTY),
6 a.m. to 2 p.m., Monday through Friday.