The steps below will help you understand how to apply for Medicaid in Georgia and get care through Kaiser Permanente for your child/children.
Kaiser Permanente of Georgia participates in Medicaid by serving pediatric patients. We are a provider (not a health plan) for patients age 20 and under only.
Open All +
1. See if your child/children may qualify for Medicaid.
2. Find out if Medicaid with Kaiser Permanente is available in your area.
3. Complete your child/children’s Medicaid application.
4. Receive approval for Medicaid.
After you’ve been approved for Medicaid, here’s what you need to do to select Medicaid with Kaiser Permanente:
5. Choose a Kaiser Permanente doctor as your Primary Care Provider (PCP).
6. Receive information from your Care Management Organization.
Questions about Medicaid with Kaiser Permanente?
Call the Kaiser Permanente Medicaid Assistance Center at
1-800-770-52051-800-770-5205 (toll free) or 711711 (TTY),
11 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Friday.