There may be times when surgery offers you the best treatment option. If you need surgery, we will work together with you to ensure that your type of surgery is best for you and fits your goals.
We offer a wide range of options for surgeries depending on your specific needs. When appropriate, we offer minimally invasive surgery which involves smaller or no incisions as compared to the larger incisions of other surgeries. We especially like minimally invasive surgery because it helps you recover faster, with less pain; spend less time in the hospital; and more quickly resume your normal activities.
The team caring for you at the Women’s Health Centers is skilled in performing:
- Hysteroscopic sterilization (Essure)
- Hysteroscopic removal of polyps and fibroids
- Endometrial ablation for treatment of abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Laparoscopic abdominal sacral colpopexy
- Laparoscopic hysterectomies
- Laparoscopic myomectomies
- Laparoscopic removal of ovaries or ovarian cysts
- Laparoscopic treatment of endometriosis
- Robotic assisted gynecologic surgery (at certain locations)
- Uterine artery embolization (UAE) for fibroids
- Midurethral sling for stress urinary incontinence
No matter what procedure you may need, your team will provide compassionate, skilled care during every step of this journey.