Santa Monica Medical Offices
Kaiser Permanente’s Santa Monica Medical Offices bring convenient access to high-quality primary care services for members who live and work in the Santa Monica area.
The Santa Monica Medical Offices occupy the second floor of the 10th Street Medical Building. Telemedicine, cutting-edge health information technology, and interactive patient rooms are a few of the features of this facility to help meet the needs of our members in Santa Monica.
Comprehensive Services Include:
- Primary care
Hours: closed daily 1pm to 2pm
Monday – Thursday, 9am to 5:30pm
Friday, 9am to 5pm
Hours: Monday – Thursday, 7:30am to 6:30pm
Friday, 7:30am to 4:30pm
Saturday, 8:30am to 11:30am
- Radiology Services are provided by Tower Imaging, 2202 Wilshire Blvd., Santa Monica, CA 90403; referral from physician only – Radiology Services – Directions to Tower Imaging
- Rotating specialties, including dermatology
- Nurse clinic
Hours: closed daily from 12:30pm – 1:30pm
Monday – Friday, 9am to 4:30pm
Please be advised that the Santa Monica MOB will be closed on the following days:
- February 17
- March 24
- March 31
- May 5
- May 26
- May 28
- July 4
- September 1
- September 3
- November 22
- November 24
- December 22
- December 25
- December 29
To schedule an appointment, please call the Kaiser Permanente Appointment Line at 800-954-8000.
To contact the Santa Monica Medical Offices please call 310-319-8200.
We are excited to expand our options for care in Santa Monica to support our mission of providing affordable, high-quality health care services to improve the health of our members and the communities we serve.
Had a recent visit? Tell us about your experience!
- Location: Tenth Street Medical Building, 1450 10th Street, 2nd Floor, Santa Monica, CA 90401
- Phone: 310-319-8200
- Monday – Thursday, 7am to 7pm
- Friday, 7am to 5pm
- Saturday, 8:30am to 12pm
- Please note: The Santa Monica Medical Offices are closed on holidays and all holiday weekends.
- Parking: Free parking is available in the building with validation.
- Nearby local medical offices include:
- Culver Marina Medical Offices, 12001 W. Washington Boulevard, Los Angeles 90066
- Playa Vista Medical Offices, 5620 Mesmer Avenue, Culver City 90230
- West Los Angeles Medical Center, 6041 Cadillac Avenue, Los Angeles 90034
Santa Monica Mental Health and Wellness Offices:
Kaiser Permanente opened its first-ever mental health and wellness offices in Santa Monica in 2017. The offices are located at 2730 Wilshire Boulevard, on the corner of Harvard Street and Wilshire Boulevard. There are four clinical providers at this office, who provide individual therapy and medication management to adults, adolescents, and children. The new Santa Monica office offers telemedicine, which allows patients to connect with clinicians via video visits through their smart phones, laptops, and other devices from any location, an increasingly popular option for patients with busy schedules, mobility issues or simply for those who prefer the convenience of receiving care when and where they want it.
For a complete facility listing and more information about care in West Los Angeles, please visit kp.org/westlosangeles.
WELLBEING 365 VIDEOS
Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles and the City of Santa Monica partnered to create a series of videos highlighting findings from the Santa Monica Wellbeing Index, a tool that provides an understanding of the wellbeing of Santa Monica residents.
The videos series—available in English and Spanish— is known as Wellbeing 365 “Stress Less and Thrive.” These videos feature advice from several Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles experts on a variety of topics, such as managing stress, the importance of social connections, maintaining brain health as we age, staying active outdoors, healthful eating habits, etc.