Santa Monica Medical Offices
Kaiser Permanente’s Santa Monica Medical Offices bring convenient access to high-quality primary care services for members who live and work in the Santa Monica area.
The Santa Monica Medical Offices occupy the second floor of the 10th Street Medical Building. Telemedicine, cutting-edge health information technology, and interactive patient rooms are a few of this facility’s features to help meet our members’ needs in Santa Monica.
Comprehensive Services Include:
- Primary care
- Pharmacy: Monday – Friday, 9 am to 4:45 pm (closed daily from 1 pm to 2 pm)
- Laboratory: Monday – Friday, 7:30am to 4:30pm
- Radiology Services are provided by Tower Imaging, 2202 Wilshire Blvd., Santa Monica, CA 90403; referral from a physician only – Radiology Services – Directions to Tower Imaging.
- Nurse clinic: Monday – Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Please be advised that the Santa Monica MOB will be closed on the following days:
- Sept 5, 2022
- Nov 24, 2022
- Dec 26, 2022
- Jan 2, 2023
To schedule an appointment, please call the Kaiser Permanente Appointment Line at 1-833-574-2273.
Please contact the Santa Monica Medical Offices at (310) 319-8200.
We are excited to expand our options for care in Santa Monica to support our mission of providing affordable, high-quality health care services to improve the health of our members and the communities we serve.
Had a recent visit? Tell us about your experience!
- Location: Tenth Street Medical Building, 1450 10th Street, 2nd Floor, Santa Monica, CA 90401
- Phone: (310) 319-8200.
- Monday – Friday, 7 am to 5 pm
- Please note: The Santa Monica Medical Offices are closed on holidays and all holiday weekends.
- Parking: Free parking is available in the building with validation.
- Nearby local medical offices include:
- Culver Marina Medical Offices, 12001 W. Washington Boulevard, Los Angeles 90066
- Playa Vista Medical Offices, 5300 McConnell Avenue, Los Angeles 90066
- West Los Angeles Medical Center, 6041 Cadillac Avenue, Los Angeles 90034
Santa Monica Mental Health and Wellness Offices:
Kaiser Permanente opened its first-ever mental health and wellness offices in Santa Monica in 2017. The offices are located at 2730 Wilshire Boulevard, on the corner of Harvard Street and Wilshire Boulevard. Four clinical providers at this office provide individual therapy and medication management to adults, adolescents, and children. The Santa Monica office offers telemedicine, which allows patients to connect with clinicians via video visits through their smartphones, laptops, and other devices from any location, an increasingly popular option for patients with busy schedules, mobility issues, or simply for those who prefer the convenience of receiving care when and where they want it.
For a complete facility listing and more information about care in West Los Angeles, please visit kp.org/westlosangeles.
WELL-BEING 365 VIDEOS
Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles and the City of Santa Monica partnered to create a series of videos highlighting findings from the Santa Monica Wellbeing Index, a tool that provides an understanding of the well-being of Santa Monica residents.
The video series—available in English and Spanish— is known as Wellbeing 365 “Stress Less and Thrive.” These videos feature advice from several Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles experts on various topics, such as managing stress, the importance of social connections, maintaining brain health as we age, staying active outdoors, healthful eating habits, etc.
WALK WITH A DOC
Grab a pair of comfortable shoes and meet us for a walk. Enjoy the fresh air, good company, and the opportunity to get fit and have fun!
At “Walk with a Doc,” you’ll find your local Kaiser Permanente physicians taking steps toward better health. We welcome walkers of all ages and experience levels. You don’t need any special gear, and there are no special rules. Face masks/coverings are encouraged.
If you are interested in joining us, arrive at the Santa Monica Medical Offices ready to walk. Click here for upcoming walks and more details.