Santa Monica Medical Offices
Kaiser Permanente’s Santa Monica Medical Offices are now open and bring convenient access to high-quality primary care services for members who live and work in the Santa Monica area.
The Santa Monica Medical Offices occupy the second floor of the 10th Street Medical Building. Telemedicine, cutting-edge health information technology, and interactive patient rooms are a few of the features of this facility to help meet the needs of our members in Santa Monica.
Comprehensive Services Include:
- Primary care
- Pharmacy (M-Th 9am-5:30pm, F 9am-5pm, closed 1pm-2pm)
- Laboratory (M-Th 7:30am-6:30pm, F 7:30am-4:30pm, Sat 8:30am-11:30am)
- Radiology (Tower Imaging, 2202 Wilshire Blvd., Santa Monica, CA 90403; referral from physician only) – Click here for directions
- Rotating specialties, including dermatology and podiatry
- Nurse clinic (M-F 9am-4:30pm, closed 12pm-1pm)
We are excited to expand our options for care in Santa Monica to support our mission of providing affordable, high-quality health care services to improve the health of our members and the communities we serve.
Had a recent visit? Tell us about your experience!
- Location: Tenth Street Medical Building, 1450 10th Street, 2nd Floor, Santa Monica, CA 90401
- Phone: 310-319-8200
- Monday-Thursday, 7:00am-7:00pm
- Friday, 7:00am-5:00pm
- Saturday, 8:30am-12:00pm
- Closed Holidays
- Parking: Free parking is available in the building with validation.
- Nearby local medical offices include:
- Culver Marina Medical Offices, 12001 W. Washington Boulevard, Los Angeles 90066
- Playa Vista Medical Offices, 5620 Mesmer Avenue, Culver City 90230
- West Los Angeles Medical Center, 6041 Cadillac Avenue, Los Angeles 90034
Santa Monica Mental Health and Wellness Offices:
Kaiser Permanente opened its first-ever mental health and wellness offices in Santa Monica in 2017. The offices are located at 2730 Wilshire Boulevard, on the corner of Harvard Street and Wilshire Boulevard. There are four clinical providers at this office, who provide individual therapy and medication management to adults, adolescents and children. The new Santa Monica office offers telemedicine, which allows patients to connect with clinicians via video visits through their smart phones, laptops and other devices from any location, an increasingly popular option for patients with busy schedules, mobility issues or simply for those who prefer the convenience of receiving care when and where they want it.
For a complete facility listing and more information about care in West Los Angeles, please visit kp.org/westlosangeles.
Proud to be a member of the Santa Monica Chamber of Commerce.
Our own Yesenia Monsour, Public Affairs Director for Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles, is the current Chairman of the Board for the 2016-2017 year.