Connect to Care Your Way
No matter what life throws your way, you can connect to care where and when you want it. E-visits, telephone, and video appointments are simple and secure ways to get care and save yourself an office visit. They’ll even be tracked in your KP electronic health record. All you need is a computer, smartphone, or mobile device.
Manage your care with kp.org
- Book telephone appointments and access e-visits
- Schedule and cancel routine in-person appointments
- Email your doctor’s office with non-urgent questions
- Refill most prescriptions
- View most lab test results
- Print vaccination records for school, sports, and camp
- Check your plan’s benefits, view claims, or estimate costs
- Manage a family member’s health care
- Choose or change your primary care provider
Get quick and convenient online care for common conditions – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Based on your answers to a brief E-visit questionnaire, you will receive treatment advice and prescriptions (if appropriate) in about 2 hours without a trip to your doctor’s office.
Examples of conditions for an E-visit include:
To access E-visits
- Log in at kp.org/appointments or go to Get Care on the KP mobile app
- Answer questions online about your symptoms
- Based on your answers, you’ll receive treatment information or instructions
Telephone appointments are great for minor health conditions and follow-up care. Some examples of conditions you might address with a telephone appointment:
- Colds and coughs
- Upper respiratory infection
- Some follow-up visits
Want a convenient, secure way to see a doctor wherever you are? Meet face-to-face with a doctor online by computer, smartphone or tablet. Schedule a phone or video visit pre- and post-op — so you can prepare and recover at home. You can also review test results, discuss your questions, and consult with providers from other specialties. Download flyer to learn more.
Some examples of conditions for a video visit:
Getting started with video appointments
Video appointments are easy and getting set up takes just a few minutes. For step-by-step directions on how to join or prepare for a video visit, download to learn more.
Need Technical Support Help?
We’re here to help you have a great care experience. If you have technical support questions about a scheduled video appointment, call toll free 1-844-800-0820 (Monday-Friday, 8:30 am to 5 pm)