Introducing the Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center.
Maternal Child Health/Labor & Delivery Virtual Tour
COVID-19 Visitation Restrictions During Outbreak
For the health and safety of our patients, physicians, and staff, and in accordance with recent guidelines from the State of California, the following visitation restrictions will be implemented, effective immediately:
- Visitors are strictly limited in the hospital.
- Family members can be with their loved one under special circumstances:
- Same Day Surgery — 1 visitor only
- Labor & Delivery and Post-Partum — 1 visitor/birthing partner only
- Pediatrics, PICU, NICU — 1 visitor at a time, rotating between 2 designated caregivers
- Hospice / End of Life — 1 visitor only
- Anyone 14 or younger, who is not a patient, may not visit patients at this time
- Do not visit or accompany patients if you have a cough, cold, or are sick.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work diligently to protect our patients and staff and to reduce the spread of the novel coronavirus and COVID-19 in our communities.