Adults and Juniors
Kaiser Permanente San Diego is now accepting applications for adult and junior (ages 16 or 17) volunteers to assist our vaccination centers at the following locations:
- San Diego Medical Center
- San Marcos Medical Offices
- Vista Medical Offices
- Otay Mesa Medical Offices
- La Mesa Medical Offices
We will soon be adding:
- Rancho San Diego Medical Offices
- Carmel Valley Medical Offices
We do ask for a 6-month commitment of one four hour shift per week. In order to be accepted, you will need to pass an interview, background check, and complete a Health Clearance screening (at no cost to you).
What are the requirements for volunteering?
- A 6–month commitment of one four hour shift per week.
- Complete and submit an application (links below).
- Attend a virtual interview with the Director or Assistant Director of Volunteer Services, and complete required paperwork.
- Submit personal information for a background check provided at no cost by Kaiser Permanente. (Adult only)
- Read our New Volunteer Handbook and attend a virtual New Volunteer Orientation.
Please download the application below and return to firstname.lastname@example.org