Kaiser Permanente is dedicated to improving the health of people living and working in and near Riverside County. We provide qualified nonprofit organizations with grant funding in order to improve the health and well being of the communities we serve.
Kaiser Permanente Riverside Service Area’s Community Health Grant Program aims to assist organizations with capacity building and program support that address critical needs in our culturally diverse communities with an emphasis on under-resourced populations. Grants range from $5,000 and up to $25,000 over a 12 month period. We support local nonprofit health and human service organizations, public educational institutions, and government entities in the following strategic priorities:
- Access to care
- Economic opportunity
- Mental health
- Obesity and HEAL (Healthy Eating, Active Living)
Grant proposals are accepted January through March each year. Organizations interested in applying can request to be added to a distribution list. Final determination usually takes 3-4 months.
- Get information on Kaiser Permanente’s Southern California regional and local grant making guidelines.
- Submit your grant proposal.
- Get a listing of the current community benefit grantees.
- Discover the many contributions Kaiser Permanente makes in communities throughout Southern California by visiting the Kaiser Permanente Southern California page at community.kp.org.