NOTE: The grant information below is for historical information only. As part of a pilot strategy, the Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center (LAMC) 2018 Community Benefit Grants were awarded through a “By Invitation Only” grant process conducted in November 2017.
Our mission calls for us to care for the communities we serve. One way of partnering and supporting our local community organizations is through Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles‘s Community Benefit Grant Program. Our Community Benefit Grant Program is dedicated to supporting direct services that improve the health and well-being of the communities within Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles‘s geographic service area.
Get information on Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles‘s Community Benefit Grants Program.
Grant Application – Required Documents
- Budget Form Template
- Los Angeles Medical Center Partnership Grant Form
- LAMC Community Benefit Grant FAQs
- LAMC Service Area Map
- Grant Workshop Presentation
Grant funding is only available for eligible nonprofit organization providing direct programs and/or services within LAMC’s Service Area.
Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA)
Community Health Education
Resource Guide for Community Organizations
Kaiser Permanente Materials Request Form
- Complete this form to request materials produced or approved by the Center for Healthy Living for use in community programs
Online Community Resources:
- Educational Theater
- Kaiser Permanente’s Thriving Schools
- Fire Up Your Feet
- Safe Routes to School
- Alliance for a Healthier Generation
- Smarter Lunchrooms Movement
- Breastfeeding Toolkit
- Health Encyclopedia (English | Spanish)
- Drug Encyclopedia
- Interactive Tools
- Video Games: Amazing Food Detective
- Videos and podcasts
- YouTube Videos