Pharmacy & equipment
Cystic Fibrosis medications can be requested at any Kaiser Permanente pharmacy but NOT all pharmacy locations will have CF medications readily available. Please allow those pharmacies several business days for medication requests.
The CF center pharmacy has most of the CF medications available for same day pick up. This pharmacy is located at:
Monday – Friday, 8:30am to 8:30pm
Weekends, 9am to 4pm
Prescription refills can be requested in one of the following ways:
- OnlineOrder your refills online, 24 hours a day, seven days a week at kp.org/rxrefill. First-time visitors will need to register online to receive their secure password in the mail, usually in three to seven days. Once you get your password, just log on, and order your prescriptions, which will come to your home by mail. You also can choose to pick up your prescriptions at the KP pharmacy of your choice. Once registered, you can use the website to email us and check most of your laboratory test results.
- Automated Telephone SystemCall in your prescription refills anytime at the phone number highlighted on your prescription label.
- By Mail OrderYou can also request refills by calling the KP Mail Order Pharmacy at 866-206-2983. Your prescriptions usually arrive within 7 to 10 days.In most cases, if you order by phone or online and select the mail-order option, you do not pay any extra cost for U.S. postage.
- Local Pick UpThe refill can also be picked up at your local Kaiser Permanente Pharmacy.Note: Pulmozyme® cannot be ordered through Kaiser Permanente Mail Order Pharmacy because it needs to be refrigerated.
If you do not have any refills on your current prescriptions, please contact your Kaiser Permanente pharmacy to request additional refills.
Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
For all your equipment related issues:
- Please call Kaiser Permanente DME at 855-805-7363 to re-order your durable medical equipment (Pari LC nebulizer sets, filters for nebulizer compressor, G-tube supplies, etc.).
- Please call Apria at 888-452-4363 if you received the wrong equipment/supplies at home, if you need oxygen tank refills or nasal cannula replacements, and for broken/malfunctioning equipment.
If your vest is not working properly or you need replacement parts (hoses, larger chest vest, etc.) for your vest system, please contact your vest manufacturer directly:
- Hill-Rom, The Vest® Airway Clearance System 800-426-4224 and connect to Customer Service
- RespirTech, inCourage® Airway Clearance Therapy 800-793-1261