Kaiser Permanente is your trusted authority in sports medicine.
We provide advanced care to help you get back to the top of your game or simply back to the activities you enjoy.
Sports Medicine services are exclusively for members and by referral only. Please speak with your primary care provider regarding a referral.
- Integrated multispecialty care
- Treatment of acute and chronic athletic injuries
- Comprehensive pre- and postoperative treatments
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound
- Sports-related concussion care
- Evaluation and management of acute/chronic sports injuries
- Functional movement and pre-exercise screenings
- Sport-specific return to play
- Group and individual rehabilitation
- Physical and visual assessment for beginning to competitive runners.
Sports Performance programs
- Group programs designed to help reduce injury risk and develop performance-improving skills.