2020-21 Flu Season - Vaccination clinics open
Protect yourself and your loved ones by getting a no cost flu shot. For your safety and convenience, flu vaccinations are available for adults and children, 6 months and older. Many locations also offer the COVID-19 vaccine and booster. Please get vaccinated – it’s your best defense against serious health risks this season, and now more than ever, it’s important to stay safe and stop the spread.
We anticipate high demand for flu vaccinations in some areas. To minimize your wait times, help ease vehicle congestion, and ensure the safety of those visiting our facilities, please follow these guidelines when coming for your flu shot:
- Before you go, check to see if your vaccine location requires an appointment.
- Bring a photo ID and your Kaiser Permanente member ID card.
- Wear a mask and short sleeves.
- Do not block fire zones, disabled parking spaces, or any facility entrances.
- Practice social distancing and stand 6 feet apart.
- Members may also receive a flu vaccine during a scheduled care appointment at any of our locations.
Bruceville Center Vaccination Station
6700 Mack Road | Sacramento, CA 95823
Monday-Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Located across the street from our South Sacramento Medical Center at the corner of Bruceville Road and Alta Valley Drive.
No appointment necessary.
Check before you go. Visit kp.org/flu or call the South Sacramento Flu Hotline for updated information, including dates, times, and availability.
- English: (916) 688-6550,
- Spanish: (916) 688-6650
We’re excited to offer even more ways for members to get vaccinated! Starting October 1st through March 31, 2022, you can get a flu shot at no additional cost from select retailers including: Albertsons, Costco, CVS, Kroger, Rite-Aid, Safeway, Sav-On, Walgreens, and Walmart.