Stay Around House Calls
Each month, Kaiser Permanente physicians and other clinicians from South Sacramento and Elk Grove host telephone group visits on a variety of health topics. Called House Calls, the program allows members to learn how to prevent and manage health conditions and ask questions during recorded sessions. Click on any of the topics below to listen in on one of the previously recorded Health Calls sessions and learn how you can thrive.
Be sure to use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari to listen to the recording.
2020 English House Calls
- November 18: Colon Cancer Shouldn’t Happen to You
- June 11: Viral Trauma: Dealing with the Pain Behind the Protests
- April 28: COVID-19 and Pediatrics (Español)
- April 28: COVID-19 and Lung Health (Español)
- April 21: COVID-19 (Español)
- April 21: COVID-19 & Diabetes (Español)
- April 14: COVID and Lung Health
- April 14: COVID and Lung Health in African Americans
- April 14: Pediatrics and COVID-19
- April 8: Diabetes and COVID-19 (ages 65+)
- April 8: Diabetes and COVID-19 (ages under 65)
- April 8: Hypertension and COVID-19
- April 1: General COVID-19 (ages 65+)
- April 1: General COVID-19 (ages 18-64)
- April 1: General COVID-19 (African Americans)
- March: Controlling Your Asthma & Allergies
- January: A Healthier You in 2020-For Latinos
- January: A Healthier You in 2020-For African Americans
For past house calls, view the archives.
2020 Spanish House Calls
- Noviembre: Usted No Debería Tener Cáncer de Colon
- Febrero: Una Versión de Usted Más Saludable en 2020
For past Spanish house calls, view the archives.