Kaiser Permanente is your trusted authority in sports medicine.
We provide advanced care to help you get back to the top of your game or simply back to the activities you enjoy.
Sports Medicine services are exclusively for members and by referral only. Please speak with your primary care provider regarding a referral.
- Integrated multispecialty care
- Treatment of acute and chronic athletic injuries
- Comprehensive pre- and postoperative treatments
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound
- Sports-related concussion care
- Evaluation and management of acute/chronic sports injuries
- Functional movement and pre-exercise screenings
- Sport-specific return to play
- Group and individual rehabilitation
Since 2011, our Elk Grove Sports Medicine Center has offered members personalized evaluation, treatment, and prevention of sports- and exercise-related injuries in a modern, 4,000-square-foot facility featuring a rehabilitation gym with cardiovascular, strength training, and physical therapy equipment, and a 40-meter outdoor track strip for evaluation and rehabilitation.