Local Member Services Office
South Sacramento Medical Center
6600 Bruceville Road
Sacramento, CA 95825
Medical Office Building 2, first floor
Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.;
Closed the 3rd Thursday of the month at 3 p.m.
Members may check in via the QR code on the signage on the office door, or come into the office lobby area to check-in directly with a greeter.
Note that Member Services Offices in both Elk Grove Medical Offices are permanently closed.
Local Member Services offices can assist members with the following:
- Interpretation of benefits/cost share and contracts (verbally and in writing via benefit clarification letters)
- Eligibility questions (verbally and via letter)
- Forwarding emergency claim forms and bills to the Regional Claims Department
- Ordering KP cards
- Assisting members with choosing a physician
- Documenting and submitting grievances and appeals to our Grievance Operations teams
- Permit to Enroll requests for our Medi-Cal Geographic Managed Care (GMC) population
Contact Member Services Online or by Phone
Member Services Call Center
1-800-464-4000 (toll free)
711 (toll-free TTY for the hearing/speech impaired)
1-800-757-7585 (華語 Chinese dialects)
1-800-443-0815 (Senior Advantage and Medicare members)
24 hours a day, 7 days a week