6600 Bruceville Road
Medical Office Building 1, 2nd Floor, Room 212
Sacramento, CA 95823
Maps & Directions
Monday through Friday
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed during lunch, 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
The Endocrinology Service provides specialty care for patients with hormone problems. An endocrinologist is a specially trained doctor who diagnoses and treats problems involving the endocrine system (the hormone producing glands in the body). Patients are seen in the Endocrinology Department only by referral. Your primary care doctor will refer you to the Endocrinology Department if help is needed in the diagnosis or treatment of a problem involving the endocrine system.
Endocrinologists take care of many problems including:
- Thyroid gland disorders
- Adrenal gland disorders
- Pituitary gland disorders
- Calcium metabolism disorders
- Male and female hormone disorders
Scheduling and Canceling Endocrinology Appointments
- Appointments can be scheduled by calling 916-688-4644. An appointment clerk will either book an appointment or take a message to the physician. The physician’s medical assistant will return your call to book your appointment.
- Cancellations can be made by calling 916-688-6158